What is Neuromodulators (Botulinum) ?
Neuromodulators (Botulinum) is a neuro-modulator that works to reduce excessive muscle movement. The procedure leaves the face less wrinkled giving a fresher appearance.
What are the effects?
Effects from the treatment include reduced appearance of wrinkles and restricted movement in the face. Neuromodulators (Botulinum) treatments will leave the face looking fresh, renewed, and firmer mimicking the look of a facelift. Many patients like this look because of the firm, fresh face it gives them.
What are the results?
Neuromodulators (Botulinum) works to basically inhibit wrinkles. Because Neuromodulators (Botulinum) works to inhibit wrinkles, it may initially feel slightly heavy before being able to regain more control over the face.
Why you should choose Neuromodulators (Botulinum)
Neuromodulators (Botulinum) is a really good alternative to a surgical procedure which would offer more permanent results. Neuromodulators (Botulinum) not is not only a household name, but it is highly trusted by doctors globally. When administered by a certified doctor, the results can be remarkable. Dr. Celin is a certified professional in the administration of botulinum injections.
Neuromodulators (Botulinum) is not recommended:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Botulin Toxin type A
- If you have an infection on the proposed site of injection
- If you are being treated for leakage of urine and have either a urinary tract infection or a sudden inability to empty your bladder or if you have bladder stones.
- If you have inflammation in the muscles or skin area where your doctor plans to inject.
Warnings & Precautions It is important that you discuss any of the following with the Dr:
- If you have ever had problems with swallowing or food/liquid accidentally entering your lungs. Especially if you have been treated for persistent muscle spasms in the neck and shoulders
- If you are over 65 years of age and have other serious illnesses
- If you suffer from any other muscle problems or chronic diseases effecting your muscles (such as Mysthenia Gravis or Eaton Lambert Syndrome).
- If you suffer from certain diseases affecting your nervous system such as ALS or Motorneuropathy
- If you suffer from diseases of the heart or blood vessels
- If you suffer or have suffered from seizures
- If you have an eye disease called Close Angle Glaucoma (High pressure in the eye) or have been told you are at risk from developing this type of Glaucoma
- If you are due to have an operation soon
- If you are taking any blood thinning medicine
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Celin today
During a consultation Dr Celin will talk you through how he can help you achieve your desired look and appropriate areas for treatment. Dr. Celin can help you decide whether Botox would be right for you.